top of page

About Us

Outdoor Sheds - Montezuma Georgia
Jesus Is Coming Soon!
  Click here to learn more   

Payment Options

  • ​Cash, Credit/Debit Card, or Cash app.

  • 10% Down & The balance paid on Delivery.

  • Rent-To-Own 2 months Down at purchase. 

  • Rent-To-Own is for 36 Months with 60% of payment applied towards the building principal and the other 40% is for rent.

  • No Early payoff Fees.



  •   We will accept Cash, Money Orders and Credit/Debit Card.

  •   Another great service we offer is 36 & 60 months Owner Financing (Rent-To-Own) with low monthly payments, NO Credit Checks, NO Early Pay Off Fees.

About Us

Sheds Offered

  •   These are just some of our sheds we can provide you with, Garages, Storage Sheds, Utility Sheds,  Tool Sheds, Hunting Cabins, Playhouses, we even do Dog kennels, Swings, and Yard Furniture.

Our Promise

  • We will give you the personal attention that we can when choosing the product that best fits your needs.

  • We will give you a honest, no pressure, no gimmick, buying experience.

  • We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the craftsmanship and construction of your new purchase.

  • We always welcome orders by phone and email to save you the time and expense of driving around looking for a building.


  • We will deliver your shed up to a 12x40 for FREE within 100 miles. $6.00 per loaded mile after that. anything over 12' at eves will require $6.00 per loaded mile for delivery. (gazebos and playsets only up to 50 miles, all lawn furniture is pickup only, or deliver will be determined when ordering)

Shed Delivery

  •     Our deliveries are made with a truck and a goose-neck trailer, we have a little forklift on our trailer for delivery in smaller areas, so that we can put a barn in a very tight space, within two feet all the way around the barn.

  •    We use treated wood block for leveling, but we highly recommend you to provide us solid concrete Cap Blocks  then we will use those for a more solid foundation on your building.

  •    We can deliver up to a 16×40

  • *Customer is responsible for building permits and site preparation*

Our Goal

We want you to have the best experience of your life, by coming to us with your needs, we want to be able to show you what you need, and also we want to be able to show Jesus love to you through our actions and our way of life.

"Actions Speak Louder Then Words"

Buildings to keep our things safe and dry is very important, but once we are dead and gone it doesn't really matter, our life legacy of people we leave behind is what counts, and we want to honor God in everything!

Jesus is coming soon, let us be ready to meet him, and not be scared or ashamed, let us build a close relationship with our Savior, so that we will be with Him in glory forever!

We want to make this world a better place, and we hope with your help we can!

I hope you are apart of our family, but if not I hope you will join very soon! let us join together in the family of God and grow His Church!

If you want to know more about making your life and this world great again, and becoming closer to Jesus!

 Click this Link


The Rule Breakers

"You are the Light of the world, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven" Matthew 5:16 ESV

Download the Bible 


You can read the Bible right here.

bottom of page